Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Getting started

Well then, just getting started here with all the page set-up and such. Since I am pretty techno-challenged, this process will take a bit to get it right. At any rate, today's post will be more involved with establishing a base-line for where this site is headed.

Over the years I've been fortunate to have experienced an abundance of adventures across our amazing planet! Now that I am approaching 55, I feel the need to reflect on some those experiences, and to share how they have shaped my philosophy. Hopefully these tales will prove worthy of your time.

I may, on occasion, ramble politique -usually the result of enjoying some vino tinto- If these ramblings seem misguided and tedious, then by all means dump me! If, on the other hand, they stimulate a desire for discourse, then let's see where it goes.

Another intention of this blog is to simply journal future experiences and to hopefully catch-up on some of the past, before my feeble memory gives out.........

Well, that's it for now.....tk

2 comments:

caramelizelife.com said...

Hey Pop,
Glad to see you are up and running! can't wait to journey down your memory lane :)

Unknown said...

I like the mustache!